Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Ramblings

It's June already! I can't believe it has been almost 4 months since I have posted anything. Actually I have been adding links to my side columns of interesting sights but have not actually posted a blog.

So what have I been up too.
In January the pre-press house I was working for closed its offices in Orlando.
Fortunately, I was hired by another competing company and went right from one job to another. I feel very fortunate for that in today's economy. AND its a great company to work for. People are great to work with and company is appreciative. Still its hard in today's economy. One week you are working 70 hours a week and the next you are working 24 hours a week. Guess it all balances out.

I have to say the time off gives me some time to breath. I have been able to reconnect with my house and my yard, take care of my old springer, Ernie, and catch up on a lot of miscellaneous projects that I really needed to get done and have been putting off.

I keep meaning to post items more relevant to design and publishing but there are so many good sights already doing that already. I just keep copying their urls and posting them here. Check them out there are is a lot of good info on my side columns: freebies, apps, typography, vector sights etc.

Most importantly keep reading, keep learning and keep twittering!

2 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Software Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation Conclusion